Wednesday, May 16, 2012

30 Day Challenge -- Day 15

Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play


This is going to be interesting because my iPhone has the most random compilation of music. So random that I don't even remember and/or listen to half of the things that are on there. Anyway, I am going to try not to cheat and put down songs that make me sound highly intelligent, refined, and classy. Here goes nothin...




1) Neon - John Mayer
2) Fat Botton Girls - Queen (classy and refined, no? Even classier....this use to be the ringtone on my phone for my best friend). 
3) Living on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
4) Girls Like Me - Kellie Pickler
5) Ain't No Crime - Billy Joel
6) Every Girl Like Me - Sugarland
7) I Found a Boy - Adele
8) I've Got a Dark Alley and a Bad Idea - Fall Out Boy
9) Santa Clause is Coming to Town - Cyndi Lauper and Frank Sinatra (gotta love Christmas in May!)
10) You're My Home - Billy Joel




Aside from the Christmas song I think this is actually a pretty fair representation of what I listen to. I love me some Sugarland and Billy Joel is an all-time favorite! And I didn't even cheat :-)


Okay, back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment