Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Toddle Along Tuesday - Things I Actually Say

Tonight I'm joining Kat over at Living Like the Kings and Melissa at Growing Up Geeky for Toddle Along Tuesday!



This weeks topic is Things I Actually Say! I love this because the older Preston gets, the more I seem to repeat myself (I'm sure it will only get worse!)


Things I Actually Say

"Preston James....you get your tiny little butt back in here"

"Get the dog food out of your mouth!"

"Stop climbing on Bella!"

"Preston, where's momma? Come find momma!"

"Are you {expletive} kidding me?!? -- (yeah, we are still working on the no cursing)

and more often than not...

"Is it bedtime yet?"






1 comment:

  1. LOL! My daughter has tried to eat our cat's food. What about pet food is so appealing to them?

    ReplyDelete