About Me

My photo
The day I said "I do" I married the love of my life and the United States Navy. Since then we have been enjoying the life that the Navy has offered us. This is the story of my days as a wife, stay at home mom of 3 , dog wrangler, and coordinator of our crazy lives!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Instagram

I was late to the iPhone party. Don't get me wrong...I have had a myriad of apple products including one of the original iPods, an iPod touch, and a MacBook Pro (read about my ongoing feud with iPhoto here). Regardless, it took me a while to actually get an iPhone.

One of my favorite apps (and I will admit, one of the reasons I was so looking forward to my new phone) was the instagram app. I love taking pictures with my phone, especially with a little one who is always doing something new and, likely, entertaining. What's more...I love all the filters that instagram offers. I am into the retro shabby chic look right now. My husband, however, asked me the other day if it was possible for me to take a picture that "doesn't look like it came from the 1960s". Men.

Because I have been so behind on my blogging due to traveling, holidays, and general chaos, I thought it would be fun to just catch up with my latest instagram photos. Warning...there is tons of cuteness to follow...


 Preston playing with his sister Bella. He's so funny now that he can crawl. The dogs don't stand a chance!


Daddy and Preston at the dog park!


 He is all boy! This picture was taken right after he found a bug on the floor and laughed hysterically until I took it (as he was trying to put it in his mouth). 


As we all know...date nights are hard to come by for new parents. Even more so when you have a limited number of reliable sitters. This is from our "make your own pizza date night". I thought I was very clever with my heart of pepperoni :-)


As much as I wouldn't want to move back...I do love watching the sun rise over the mountains of 
West Virginia.


Like father like son. I forget what they were staring at but I love how alike they act!


This picture is one of my favorites! Out of nowhere Preston started sitting up on his own!


Nakey baby butt!


After a rough day little one was so happy to fall asleep with his MiMa. He's so sweet!


Typical kid...he has a floor full of new toys and he is more interested in playing with a plastic hanger. 


He figured out how to climb onto Grandma and Grandpa's coffee table and thats where he played. 


I hope you and your loved ones had a wonderful 4th of July! Happy Birthday America!

No comments:

Post a Comment