About Me

My photo
The day I said "I do" I married the love of my life and the United States Navy. Since then we have been enjoying the life that the Navy has offered us. This is the story of my days as a wife, stay at home mom of 3 , dog wrangler, and coordinator of our crazy lives!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July Cara-Box Reveal!


Though, I am a little late, I am excited to talk about this months Cara Box! The theme for July was "Sail Away" -- so, it was a nautical theme. And if you know me at all, you know I love all things nautical!

I had the pleasure of being paired up with Brittany to send a box to. We found out, almost instantly, that we had a lot in common and it was so fun getting to know her! She and her husband, Adam, live in Alabama and she is just the sweetest! She's a social worker (which I loved hearing about) and does great work with adolescent boys and girls. If you want to see the box that I sent Brittany (or just to say hi!) hop on over to Adam and Brittany (Life in Dixie).

This month I received my box from Holly at Sunshine State of Mind. Holly is a momma, wife, and majorly talented photographer. She was so fun to get to know and sent me the sweetest box!



Not only did she send ME some seriously cute goodies, but she remembered all of my kiddos as well (even those that we are still waiting to meet!). Pictured you can see a pirate sword and shield for Preston, matching seahorse onesies for the girls, an adorable anchor headband, nautical rhinestone stickers, and an adorable scarf!

If you want to join in the fun of Cara Box -- head on over to Wifessionals and get in on the fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment