Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 10: 30 Day Blog Challenge

It has been a crazy 24-30 hours for me! I left my little P with a sad heart, but knowing that we will both be fine after a week apart. In fact, we will both probably be better for it! He is staying with my parents for the rest of the week then with my in-laws for a week. I finally made it to CT and am enjoying having free time with some of my favorite people! Oh yeah, and work. Work too.

Todays blog post could be interesting....my music selection is diverse.

Day 10: Put your iPod/MP3 player on shuffle and list the first 10 songs that play

First things first...my phone is on the other side of the room and I am simply too lazy to get up and get it. That being said, I am just going to put my playlist on iTunes on shuffle. It's all the same

1. Home - Phillip Phillips
2. Some Nights - Fun.
3. Saturday Night - Bay City Rollers
4. The Boys of Fall - Kenny Chesney
5. Merry Go Round - Kacey Musgraves
6. Better Dig Two - The Band Perry
7. Enchanted - Taylor Swift
8. Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
9. I Will Wait - Mumford and Sons
10. Catch My Breath - Kelly Clarkson

Okay, so it wasnt too bad! It has definitely been much more random than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment