About Me

My photo
The day I said "I do" I married the love of my life and the United States Navy. Since then we have been enjoying the life that the Navy has offered us. This is the story of my days as a wife, stay at home mom of 3 , dog wrangler, and coordinator of our crazy lives!

Friday, March 29, 2013

H54F

I am going to start a new weekly post on Fridays...linking up with Lauren...High 5 For Friday!!


1)) We got about 10 inches of snow in WV, which resulted in playing eating snow and building a snowman! Playing with Uncle Zach is tough work!

2)) Excuse the self portrait and kissy face. I am not, in fact, 16. I was showing Ed my new sweater and, sometimes, when you send your husband a picture from 600 miles away a kissy face is necessary.

3)) My friend, Brenna, has been talking about this book forever and telling Preston, "you, monkey, you...give me back my hat". We were disappointed when she found out it was out of print. Apparently until now. Target saves the day!

4)) Our first time coloring Easter eggs. Yes, he's only wearing a diaper...I didnt want to take any chances!

5)) Cutest. Kid. Ever. Peaking out of his big pink beach towel after bath time!


So...how was your week?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment