About Me

My photo
The day I said "I do" I married the love of my life and the United States Navy. Since then we have been enjoying the life that the Navy has offered us. This is the story of my days as a wife, stay at home mom of 3 , dog wrangler, and coordinator of our crazy lives!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Farewell Memphis

My girlfriend Jane and I are hosting a
Farewell Memphis Girls Night Out Trunk Show

Essentially, it will be my last Stella & Dot Trunk Show in the Memphis area for the foreseeable future, as Preston and I are leaving in t-minus 10 days!

If you are in the Memphis area I'd love for you to stop by and say hi!!


If you can't stop by but are still interested in shopping check out this link:
http://www.stelladot.com/ts/qs3o5

And if you are interested in hosting your own show and earning oodles of free jewelry just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment