About Me

My photo
The day I said "I do" I married the love of my life and the United States Navy. Since then we have been enjoying the life that the Navy has offered us. This is the story of my days as a wife, stay at home mom of 3 , dog wrangler, and coordinator of our crazy lives!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

On the Move

It seems almost over night by little one has gone from kicking his legs in excitement to full on moving in leaps and bounds. Literally.

The other night I was changing Preston's diaper and picking out some books for us to read on the patio. I turned around for 2 seconds while he was on the changing table and my son did a back flip onto the floor. Yes, a back flip. Seriously. From what I can gather he dug his heels into his changing pad really well and when he kicked his legs he thrust himself backwards, causing him to flip, bonk his head on the dresser, and land face down on the carpet. Yep, mother of the year right here folks. Thankfully, other than being absolutely terrified, he was fine! He was back to his happy laughing self in no time. I, on the other hand, remain traumatized.

Since his acrobatics on the changing table, he has continued to kick and squirm and move as much as his little muscles will let him. He generally takes his afternoon nap in the living room in his swing seat. This is how nap time went yesterday...











I'm afraid that if this is what I get at 4 months...this momma is gonna have trouble on her hands :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment