About Me

My photo
The day I said "I do" I married the love of my life and the United States Navy. Since then we have been enjoying the life that the Navy has offered us. This is the story of my days as a wife, stay at home mom of 3 , dog wrangler, and coordinator of our crazy lives!

Friday, January 4, 2013

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #1


Wife of a Sailor produces this monthly meme on the first Friday of every month for Military Spouses...head on over there to check it out and join in!



1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
I say this every year, but I wish I would have been more prepared for Christmas (it's not like it isn't the same day every year!). It never fails that I always have those couple of last minute gifts that leave me running around like a crazy person and stressing out at the last minute. It definitely takes away from the joy of the season!

2. What was your favorite thing that happened in December? 
December was full of great things! Fun playdates, family time, travels, and of course my new camera :-) .. oh, and a certain little boy took his first couple of steps! 

3. What are you looking forward to in January?
As much as I love vacation, I am looking forward to getting home and settled in January. Catching up on all of the things that need done at home, getting my butt back in gear with work (and a new spring line!), and beginning a home purge to prepare for moving in the spring! 

4. What did you do for New Year’s Eve?
We had a nice, quiet dinner with my parents, brother, and some family friends. It was low key...and I was in bed around 12:03.

5. What are your hopes and wishes for 2013?
2012 was a year of challenges and adjustments for our family, so my hopes for 2013 include enjoying time with each other and those that we love and a hope that I can stop stressing out about things that arent important and just enjoy life!

1 comment:

  1. yay, follower number five!!! I'm with you on the settling thing. December was crazy..hubby is taking some leave in January before he has to leave again...I'm just glad to be in one place and relax

    ReplyDelete