About Me

My photo
The day I said "I do" I married the love of my life and the United States Navy. Since then we have been enjoying the life that the Navy has offered us. This is the story of my days as a wife, stay at home mom of 3 , dog wrangler, and coordinator of our crazy lives!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Recap

As per usual, I am a bit behind on discussing Christmas. Living so far away from our family, we tend to  take a 2-3 week vacation around the holidays. We load the entire brood into the car and venture north...usually in the middle of the night.

Regardless of the long drive and crazy schedules, we have been having a fabulous time visiting with everyone and celebrating being together.

This Christmas brought two very fun things -- Ed got me this beauty:

Canon t3i

We also celebrated the first Christmas with Preston aware of what was going on. Well, about as aware as any 1 year old can be! As a result...here is how we spent our Christmas morning!


Christmas stockings and tree at Ed and Lorries!


First thing Christmas morning. He's not quite into it yet!  

I love how concerned he looks...he's not really into opening presents at this point!




That's a little better...books are always fun! 



Then we decided to climb on the unopened presents


This is probably one of my favorite pictures from Christmas. I was playing with the camera settings and just love how this turned out! My sweet baby boy. 



I am still playing with my camera and discovering all of the fun things it can do! We have had so much fun enjoying time as a family, and with our families. Preston got into opening presents, but I cannot wait until he is old enough to understand the reason for the season and participate more in fun Christmas traditions that we plan to implement (how excited am I to leave cookies for Santa next year?!?)
 Here's hoping you and yours had a wonderful holiday season!



No comments:

Post a Comment