About Me

My photo
The day I said "I do" I married the love of my life and the United States Navy. Since then we have been enjoying the life that the Navy has offered us. This is the story of my days as a wife, stay at home mom of 3 , dog wrangler, and coordinator of our crazy lives!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

These Days

"the days are long and the years are short"


Truer words have never been spoken. Today we celebrated my baby boys first birthday! I can't believe a year has passed and my boy has grown so much! There are so many things about him that I wish I could bottle up and save forever. He is so funny and smart and curious.

For instance, he has figured out where I keep the canister of animal crackers, so when he's hungry, he scurries his little body into the pantry and bangs on the lid until I take it off, at which point he grabs a handful, puts them on the floor, and divides them so each hand has the same amount.

For his birthday Ed and I got Preston this wooden walker, which on one side has 3 shapes cut out -- a heart, circle, and triangle. It also comes with wooden shapes to fit into the cut outs. In just the course of the day he got good at putting the shapes in the holes....except when it comes to the triangle. He figured out a way to get the triangle to fit through the heart slot, so he refuses to put it through the actual triangle slot. What can I say...he's strong willed like his momma! He finds his own way and then sticks with it!

I am just so filled with love today and so proud to be the this little boys momma!

Being a Ham with NeNa
In My Birthday Shirt



Back of My Shirt


Not so sure what to do with my cake!

Yum!








No comments:

Post a Comment