About Me

My photo
The day I said "I do" I married the love of my life and the United States Navy. Since then we have been enjoying the life that the Navy has offered us. This is the story of my days as a wife, stay at home mom of 3 , dog wrangler, and coordinator of our crazy lives!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pinterest Fails

Like a lot of people, I love pinterest. I have a ton of boards that cover a variety of things from recipes that I want to try to home decor and DIY projects. One thing that entertains me to no end, though, are pinterest fails. I, for one, think I can recreate pretty much anything I see on pinterest. Obviously, that's not always the case. I have my fair share of pinterest fails. 

While this fail isn't as nearly as entertaining as this cupcake fail, its still pretty good.

Before Preston was born I loved creating a board full of nursery ideas, newborn pictures that I wanted to have taken of him, and things I wanted to make for him. One of the things that I found, and immediately became obsessed with was this picture...


Being a military family I couldn't resist taking a picture like this (much to Ed's dismay). What we got...didn't quite turn out that way. 


Yep. Priceless. Preston was (and still is) a tiny peanut. He was maybe 2 weeks old in this picture and still wouldn't fit in the pocket (I'll be damned if I we didn't try though). Clearly, he was also pissed having been stuck in a pocket.

Yep. I'd say we nailed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment