About Me

My photo
The day I said "I do" I married the love of my life and the United States Navy. Since then we have been enjoying the life that the Navy has offered us. This is the story of my days as a wife, stay at home mom of 3 , dog wrangler, and coordinator of our crazy lives!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day

It always surprises me how quickly things change. In the past year Ed and I got married, moved half way across the country, got pregnant, bought a house, had a baby, and settled into the craziness.
Last year we celebrated our first Valentines Day as a married couple. I bought a new dress, made a romantic dinner, and we read the wedding vows that we never got to read to each other at our actual wedding (thats a whole other story). Fast forward to this Valentines Day and I have spent the day, not with my loving husband, but with the sweetest Valentine in the entire world….
I'll take that smile any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment