Happy Monday! I missed my H54F this week, which actually worked out because all of the cute pictures that I was going to show you will be featured in coming posts (like Preston's first trip to the beach!).
I figured I would try something a little different around here, which I am going to call Monday Musings. I feel like I might have read this on someone else's blog, but I cant find where. If I totally stole this idea, please let me know, because that was not my intention!
* I just saw a commercial (literally 10 seconds ago) stating that Burn Notice is in its final season! How am I just hearing about this? Does anyone else watch Burn Notice? The acting has gotten actually pretty bad the past couple of seasons but I feel like my Thursdays might be empty without Michael, Fiona, Sam, and Jesse.
* It is literally like 1,000 degrees in this house! Okay, perhaps that a slight exaggeration. Whats not an exaggeration, though, is that the thermostat reads in the 80's. It was so hot today and we don't have central air. I kept thinking summer would be much more bearable not being in Memphis, but I cant believe how much I got use to air conditioning!
* Tomorrow is Preston's first appointment with the pediatric urologist at Yale, which I am slightly nervous about. He was born with a defect called hypospadias, which needs to be fixed sooner than later. We met with urologists in Memphis, but didn't have time to have the corrective surgery before we left. I am comforted that he will be treated by some of the best in the country, but still nervous because he's my baby. If you are at all curious about hypospadias, you can check out this page.
* On a lighter note....if you're watching Real Housewives of Orange County like I am have you seen the episode where they are at the beach for Tamara's bachelorette party? Am I the only one who noticed that Tamara has had so much work done on her mid section that she doesn't have a bellybutton? I'm generally not one to talk about someones looks but, seriously, it creeped me out.
* Finally, we are in the midst of (maybe) finding out where we will be living in 5 months. It changes all the time so I wont be convinced until it is in writing. Even then I am expecting them to call us 2 weeks out, like they are prone to do, and tell us it has changed. Ahh the glories of the Navy. As of now we are likely going to be stationed in Bangor, Washington. We have started looking at houses and getting a handle on logistically moving a toddler, two newborns, and two dogs cross country. If anyone is familiar with the Pac-Nor-West I'd love to hear from you and get your take on things!
And just incase your Monday needed a little extra cuteness...